We’re on the lookout for an ambitious frontend/web engineer to join our small core team of engineers at our office in Stockholm. Come make an impact at this early stage fintech!
Atlar is a treasury platform that empowers businesses to securely move and manage money at scale. Our platform provides finance teams a secure dashboard, while engineers benefit from Atlar’s API. We’re proud to be backed by Index Ventures, one of the world’s leading investment firms with a successful track record working alongside industry leaders like Figma, Revolut, Adyen and Discord.
European businesses manage an astounding €260 trillion in bank payments annually. The magnitude means it forms the lifeblood of our economy, and therefore, marginal improvements in the way this money moves have an outsized impact on society. However, most businesses still rely on a patchwork of legacy systems, in-house platforms, bank portals and manual processes to handle these financial flows. We’re on a mission to change that.
We believe that companies should prioritize their core competencies and avoid the reliance on manual processes or large in-house engineering teams just to keep the lights on. With our platform businesses can focus on what they do best – while unlocking trillions from being stuck to finding its state of flow.
Joining us, you will
- Build and optimize key customer features in our mission-critical system’s frontend dashboard.
- Make sure customers can rely on the data they are provided through the dashboard while making performance and scalability optimizations.
- Work with modern technologies such as TypeScript/React. All infrastructure we have is being hosted on AWS and is controlled using AWS CDK, which is executed through GitHub Action.
- Contribute to our new platform, free from legacy and technical debt.
- Join a small, highly skilled, engineering team and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in fintech—learning from their expertise and contributing your own.
- See your ideas go from concept to implementation, impacting customers within your first few days.
Who you are
Driven. You're not just here to write code - you're here to win and make a significant impact.
Passionate. You're insatiably curious and forever asking "why?" Your keen interest in payments and fintech drives your desire to learn more each day.
Autonomous. You take ownership of projects and see them through to completion. You're self-directed, proactive, and able to handle uncertainties.
Technical. You understand that the devil is in the details. Your appreciation for the technical aspects of our field ensures you aim for excellence and precision.
Bachelor's degree or higher in an Engineering or Computer Science related field.
- At least 2 years of professional software development experience.
- Fluency in English.
Come and join us in our mission.
Interested? Reach out to CTO/founder Johannes Elgh at firstname.lastname@example.org